You are invited to our “Spring Survival” Challenge - a month-long group sharing daily tips to take your spring season from SURVIVE to THRIVE! This is the month to prioritize your wellness, create routines that make you more productive, and increase your happiness + gratitude along the way. Spring is HERE and I can’t wait to spend it with you!
Here are some of the topics you can expect from our Spring Survival Challenge:
🌼 Free bonus workouts from our newest virtual programs
🌼 Weekly Stress Survival 101 tips to take action with each week
🌼 Tips to avoid burnout and become more emotionally aware
🌼 Spring Superfood recipes to switch up your supplement routine!
Want more info on joining us this April?
☀️Who’s ready for some warmer weather? These are the perfect way to welcome some sunshine this spring, and no one will know they are packed with protein and superfoods! ☀️
Cookies & Ice Creamy Sandwich
Nonstick cooking spray
7 oz. organic silken tofu
1 scoop cookies and cream (or chocolate) flavored protein powder
2 tsp. monk fruit sweetener (or stevia)
1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
3 Tbsp. all-natural almond butter
1 Tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
2 tsp. pure maple syrup
1 dash sea salt (or Himalayan salt)
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. Line a small baking sheet with parchment paper; lightly coat with spray.
3. Add tofu, protein powder, monk fruit sweetener, and extract to a food processor; cover. Process on high for 2 to 3 minutes, or until smooth. Pour into a freezer-safe container. Freeze for 2 hours. Let warm at room temperature for 10 minutes before scooping.
4. While ice cream freezes, add almond butter, cocoa powder, maple syrup, and salt to a small mixing bowl; stir until smooth. Divide dough evenly to form 6 even balls; use clean fingers to mold each cookie into approximately a 3-inch circle.
5. Bake for 8 to 11 minutes, or until cookies are dry; let cool.
6. To make sandwiches place 1 cookie on each of 3 plates. Scoop ⅓ cup ice cream on each cookie. Top each with another cookie; press gently to bond. Enjoy immediately!
Just a wife, mom and teacher sharing her fitness journey with the world!