How can you make every day count? How can you have a bigger impact and be content when you go to sleep every night? You’re invited to “Make Your Mark” - a 4-week challenge to feel more active, accomplished, and aligned each day.
“But, I already have such a busy day! You’re really going to add MORE to my plate?”
The short answer is YES, we are! The longer answer is… do the “to-dos” you have to do each day serve you? Are you being intentional with your time or just used to the feeling of “busy”? I want to talk about making our mark in small ways; ways that will give us more energy and joy in the long run!
Here are some topics I’m excited to cover this month:
❌ How can we make our mark each day? What actions can we do that are small, but intentional to give back to others?
❌ What is blocking the flow of our days? How can we adjust our schedules to make more time for us so we can better serve others?
❌ Are you bored with your routine? What workout, recipe, and personal development shifts can we make to fire up our day-to-day?
Sound like exactly what you need to make a difference this May? Click on “MAKE YOUR MARK” to save your spot and get more information on how to join us! Have a question? Feel free to ask it, I’m an open book!
RECIPE OF THE MONTH
This recipe is a small bite with a big punch your whole family is going to love! Welcome to the virtual recipe library, Lunch Box Pizza Bites. Yes, just like those bites you love with a healthier twist. I love this recipe because it can be made with almost any topping mix-in you like. So excited to try this one!
Lunchbox Pizza Bites
Servings: 7 (3 muffins each)
¾ cup whole wheat flour (or gluten-free flour)
1 tsp. dried oregano
¾ tsp. baking powder
½ tsp. garlic powder
½ tsp. onion powder
¾ cup unsweetened almond milk
1 large egg
¼ cup + 2 Tbsp. finely chopped turkey pepperoni, nitrate-free
¼ cup shredded low-moisture part-skim mozzarella cheese
¼ cup Parmesan cheese
1 cup your favorite sauce (optional, for dipping!)
1. Preheat oven to 375° F.
2. Lightly coat a mini-muffin pan with spray; set aside.
3. Add flour, oregano, baking powder, garlic powder, and onion powder to a large mixing bowl; stir to combine.
4. Add almond milk and egg to a small mixing bowl; whisk to combine. Add almond milk mixture to flour mixture; stir until well combined. Add pepperoni, mozzarella cheese, and Parmesan cheese; stir to combine.
5. Divide batter evenly among prepared pan (approximately 1 Tbsp. + 1 tsp. per cup); bake for 15 to 18 minutes, or until lightly browned. Let cool until you can handle the pan.
6. Remove pizza bites by cutting straight down around edges with a paring knife. Serve with sauce for dipping (if desired).
What is your favorite pizza topping? Comment and let me know!
You are invited to our “Spring Survival” Challenge - a month-long group sharing daily tips to take your spring season from SURVIVE to THRIVE! This is the month to prioritize your wellness, create routines that make you more productive, and increase your happiness + gratitude along the way. Spring is HERE and I can’t wait to spend it with you!
Here are some of the topics you can expect from our Spring Survival Challenge:
🌼 Free bonus workouts from our newest virtual programs
🌼 Weekly Stress Survival 101 tips to take action with each week
🌼 Tips to avoid burnout and become more emotionally aware
🌼 Spring Superfood recipes to switch up your supplement routine!
Want more info on joining us this April?
☀️Who’s ready for some warmer weather? These are the perfect way to welcome some sunshine this spring, and no one will know they are packed with protein and superfoods! ☀️
Cookies & Ice Creamy Sandwich
Nonstick cooking spray
7 oz. organic silken tofu
1 scoop cookies and cream (or chocolate) flavored protein powder
2 tsp. monk fruit sweetener (or stevia)
1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
3 Tbsp. all-natural almond butter
1 Tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
2 tsp. pure maple syrup
1 dash sea salt (or Himalayan salt)
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. Line a small baking sheet with parchment paper; lightly coat with spray.
3. Add tofu, protein powder, monk fruit sweetener, and extract to a food processor; cover. Process on high for 2 to 3 minutes, or until smooth. Pour into a freezer-safe container. Freeze for 2 hours. Let warm at room temperature for 10 minutes before scooping.
4. While ice cream freezes, add almond butter, cocoa powder, maple syrup, and salt to a small mixing bowl; stir until smooth. Divide dough evenly to form 6 even balls; use clean fingers to mold each cookie into approximately a 3-inch circle.
5. Bake for 8 to 11 minutes, or until cookies are dry; let cool.
6. To make sandwiches place 1 cookie on each of 3 plates. Scoop ⅓ cup ice cream on each cookie. Top each with another cookie; press gently to bond. Enjoy immediately!
Just a wife, mom and teacher sharing her fitness journey with the world!