Let's try something new this year. January is World Health Esteem Month and we're going to embrace a new outlook in 2023. Instead of working out because you’re unsatisfied with yourself, you exercise because you value yourself. Instead of making food choices to punish yourself into weight loss or eating your emotions without regard for the consequences to how you’ll feel, you will start to make choices in support of taking care of yourself. Regardless of how consistent you are, every day of January is an opportunity to succeed. Let's spend the first month of 2023 celebrating who you are and, for once, feel great about you from day one!
10 Tiny Moments in Your Daily Health Esteem Routine
1. Wake up on the first alarm.
2. Do the hardest thing first (meditation, workout).
3. Make time to eat breakfast.
4. Replace dirty energy with clean energy.
5. Plan lunch the day before.
6. Swap afternoon treats for one of our healthier desserts
7. Give energy.
8. Do a post work reflection.
9. Slow dinner down.
10. No screens 30 minutes before bed.
Just a wife, mom and teacher sharing her fitness journey with the world!