How can you make every day count? How can you have a bigger impact and be content when you go to sleep every night? You’re invited to “Make Your Mark” - a 4-week challenge to feel more active, accomplished, and aligned each day.
“But, I already have such a busy day! You’re really going to add MORE to my plate?”
The short answer is YES, we are! The longer answer is… do the “to-dos” you have to do each day serve you? Are you being intentional with your time or just used to the feeling of “busy”? I want to talk about making our mark in small ways; ways that will give us more energy and joy in the long run!
Here are some topics I’m excited to cover this month:
❌ How can we make our mark each day? What actions can we do that are small, but intentional to give back to others?
❌ What is blocking the flow of our days? How can we adjust our schedules to make more time for us so we can better serve others?
❌ Are you bored with your routine? What workout, recipe, and personal development shifts can we make to fire up our day-to-day?
Sound like exactly what you need to make a difference this May? Click on “MAKE YOUR MARK” to save your spot and get more information on how to join us! Have a question? Feel free to ask it, I’m an open book!
RECIPE OF THE MONTH
This recipe is a small bite with a big punch your whole family is going to love! Welcome to the virtual recipe library, Lunch Box Pizza Bites. Yes, just like those bites you love with a healthier twist. I love this recipe because it can be made with almost any topping mix-in you like. So excited to try this one!
Lunchbox Pizza Bites
Servings: 7 (3 muffins each)
¾ cup whole wheat flour (or gluten-free flour)
1 tsp. dried oregano
¾ tsp. baking powder
½ tsp. garlic powder
½ tsp. onion powder
¾ cup unsweetened almond milk
1 large egg
¼ cup + 2 Tbsp. finely chopped turkey pepperoni, nitrate-free
¼ cup shredded low-moisture part-skim mozzarella cheese
¼ cup Parmesan cheese
1 cup your favorite sauce (optional, for dipping!)
1. Preheat oven to 375° F.
2. Lightly coat a mini-muffin pan with spray; set aside.
3. Add flour, oregano, baking powder, garlic powder, and onion powder to a large mixing bowl; stir to combine.
4. Add almond milk and egg to a small mixing bowl; whisk to combine. Add almond milk mixture to flour mixture; stir until well combined. Add pepperoni, mozzarella cheese, and Parmesan cheese; stir to combine.
5. Divide batter evenly among prepared pan (approximately 1 Tbsp. + 1 tsp. per cup); bake for 15 to 18 minutes, or until lightly browned. Let cool until you can handle the pan.
6. Remove pizza bites by cutting straight down around edges with a paring knife. Serve with sauce for dipping (if desired).
What is your favorite pizza topping? Comment and let me know!
Leave a Reply.
Just a wife, mom and teacher sharing her fitness journey with the world!